We have a heart for missions, and we serve the Lord through our service to the local and international community. Our CASTeams (Caring and Sharing Teams) consist of cross-generational individuals and families who focus on strengthening relationships through community outreach projects, supporting and encouraging each other, and caring for our church family. Members include retirees, preschool and elementary students, high school and college students, working professionals and full-time homemakers.
Some examples of our missions and outreach include:
- Serving monthly pancake breakfasts to the homeless in Fullerton
- Preparing Easter Baskets for the Friendly Center in Placentia and the Women’s Transitional Living Center in Orange
- Sponsoring children through Threshold Ministries
- Preparing Christmas gifts for Operation Christmas Child
- UMCOR Disaster Relief for the earthquake in Ecuador International Disaster Response fund